Causes and remedies for back pain
1. Cervicogenic headaches or back pain are misunderstood because their symptoms are similar to those of migraines, tension headaches and cluster headaches. Cervicogenic headaches are caused by muscle tension in the head.
2. Injuries to the neck can also cause pain in the back of the head. This type of pain starts on one side of the head and gradually spreads to the back of the head near the ears.
3. Occipital neuralgia is a type of headache that occurs on the back of the head and spreads to the top of the head.
4. Temporal arthritis - This type of headache occurs in people over 50 years of age. Temporal arthritis occurs when the blood vessels that supply blood to the head are damaged and inflamed. This type of headache can cause tremors on one side of the head and pain after spreading to the palm of the head. This type of pain can occur if the spinal artery is dissected at the top of the neck.
5. Subarachnoid hemorrhage causes bleeding inside the lining of the brain.
What you can do to treat a headache:
- Rest in the dim light
- Severe headaches may require medical attention and physiotherapy. Treatment of headaches depends on various factors such as the type of headache, when it occurs and what causes it. Some people do not need treatment, it is better. Those who need to start treatment need to take medication, counseling, stress management and biofeedback. The doctor will make your medical plan based on your needs.
- You need to take care of how you are improving after starting the treatment. Write down your changes in a diary. This will allow your doctor to diagnose your treatment. You have to be patient.
- In addition to treatment, you can get rid of headaches through regular exercise, adequate sleep and proper diet.